We have worked with some of the biggest companies and best-know brands in Middle Tennessee.
Completed three projects, including:
- Analyzed their talent across key positions, the results of which were presented to HCA’s C-suite.
- Identified and addressed concerns surrounding succession planning, so as to ensure consistent quality of leadership at the helms of their most critical facilities.
- Optimized their data analytics and reporting processes, ensuring effective and timely decision-making.
- Created reporting layer for major contract labor reduction initiative.
- Led internal consulting team to make recommendations on largest customer-facing change in FedEx history, one affecting several billion dollars in revenue.
- Completed extensive analysis of merging internal sales forces of acquired firms.
- Presented recommendations to senior management on how to optimize the alignment of sales force.
- Created Monte Carlo simulation to determine optimal process configurations. This led to turnover time reduced by 60% and production output increased by 75%. Oversaw OEE expansion and improvement effort.
- Worked with client to develop and implement planning and scheduling tool designed to ease the planning process, track deviations from original schedule, and project impacts resulting from those changes.